Sunday evening, I’m preparing a presentation on SEO for a group of “mom bloggers” who will visit the eBay campus tomorrow. While going through my slides I presented at eBay Devcon and PayPal X conference, I thought it is always a good idea to prepare your slides with the audience in mind. And boy was I happy I did that!
Off course, starting your deck on Sunday evening might be a little late for this, but fair to say, I just spent most of my weekend on the family. And with a really bad muscle pain in my back, I wasn’t looking forward to sit behind my computer to do this. But I cannot postpone it any longer…
While browsing over the sites of our guests tomorrow, the thought dawned on me… These ladies have more to teach me, than what I can tell them! They write really good content, manage wordpress blogs where some do it themselves, some hire a tech geek to maintain. All in all, they have more Twitter followers, probably drive more traffic and make more money blogging than I am! And they do all of that while taking care of a family. RESPECT!
The following bloggers will be there:
- Selfish Mom – Amy Oztan (NYC)
- Little Tech Girl – Kris Cain (Chicago)
- Tree, Root & Twig – Stacey Anne Nerdin (Houston)
- Living as Mom – Tiffany Morrison Dockery (Atlanta)
- eBay Tech and Toy Director – Cat Schwartz (LA)
- SV Moms Group – Linsey Krolik (San Jose)
- Once a Month Mom – Tricia Callahan (Dayton, OH)
- Green and Clean Mom – Sommer Poquette (Petoskey,MI)
- Five Dollar Shake – Jennifer Padgett (Detroit, MI)
I foresee this is going to be a longer night than planned, as I definitely would like to give everything I have in my presentation tomorrow. I hope I will provide these ladies with some useful tips and they walk away with a sense their time wasn’t wasted listening to me.