With the news of Melissa Bachman shooting a lion in Africa, posing above the corps of the lion, and posting the pictures on Twitter & Facebook. Would Melissa not have thought this could be a big deal, seriously, shooting a lion is a major no-go in my opinion. And most of the world think the same! You think she would have learned from the Bob Parsons video shooting an elephant in Africa. The Google search results show what is happening in more details, where the fresh results based on the searches from around the world are changing with the days based on what the media is reporting.
The first screenshot of the Google search is showing the results for the search "Melissa Bachman" how it looked like 2 days ago. Not so much special to report, just a couple of her own webpages and social media profiles:
Now, the following screenshot was taken today, where you not only see the outcry of the worlds media being mad about Melissa Bachman shooting a lion for no particular reason, but only for fun. The search results also shows Melissa Bachman will have a reputation management problem for the weeks, months and hopefully years to come. Just imagine her grand kids are searching for what their family is known for, do you think they would appreciate the fact their ancestors were killing lions, which might as well be extinct at that time.
Here is the Search results for Melissa Bachman today, check out how many are describing the lion killings!
Here are a couple of articles from around the web:
- Hunter (Melissa Bachman) Stirs Outrage After Posting Photo of Dead Lion
- TV presenter (Melissa Bachman) sparks outrage with photo of dead lion she 'stalked and killed'
- TV presenter Melissa Bachman causes outrage after posing with lion she killed in South Africa
- TV presenter (Melissa Bachman) causes outrage after posing with lion she killed
- Melissa Bachman: One very sick individual
- Boycott Melissa Bachman the lion killer
With a little Google Bombing, these will be around for a while..