Wow, this is super cool, the New York Times Torture Euphemism Generator from BoingBoing. reported by The Next Web: How a BoingBoing editor created a “New York Times Torture Euphemism Generator”
Updates from October, 2010 Toggle Comment Threads | Keyboard Shortcuts
- Apple has $51 billion and a shopping list. Is Facebook on it?
- TweetDeck Founder To Steve Jobs: Developing For Fragmented Android Isn’t Bad
- Apple, Google And Steve Jobs’ Earnings Call Trash Talk
- 60 percent of Apple’s sales are from products that did not exist three years ago
- When Steve Jobs Rants, Visualizations Of His Words Materialize
- Next Apple iPhone (Verizon model) hits “AP” field test stage, iPhone 5 hits “EVT” stage?
- Apple Sees a Ripe Corporate Market