Here goes, it's time for an experiment. Don't judge me for some of the things I like here on Facebook, I'm trying to learn more about Facebook advertisement and politics in the US. This means, I might like Donald Trump, Ted Cruz or Hillary Clinton. I can't vote, but I'm allowed to pay tax in the US. So I will try to get as much value out of this years presidents elections as I can, and learn:
- Learn how the system works
- Teach my kids why it's important to vote
- Let them read about the issues and form an opinion
- See if I can get close to one of the political rallies, primarily to take pictures & record conversations
Until then, I will expose myself to all the political campaigns out there, primarily online, starting with Facebook.
We will see how I experience this, and learn from it... if anything.
I just followed all the existing political presidents candidates who are still in the race. Just after tomorrow, Super Tuesday, I might need to drop a number of these, but for now, this will do.
- Marco Rubio
- Hillary Clinton
- Donald Trump
- Bernie Sanders
- Ted Cruz
- Martin O'Malley
- Ben Carson
- John Kasich
Next to the president candidates, I also liked the pages of:
- Politico (http://www.politico.com/)
- CNN (http://www.cnn.com/)
- The Hill (http://thehill.com/)
- New Republic (https://newrepublic.com/)
- Talking Points Memo (http://talkingpointsmemo.com/)
- Think Progress (http://thinkprogress.org/)
- Daily Kos (http://www.dailykos.com/)
Any that I missed, drop me a note here in the comments...